Gearing up for the Big Game? Throw the best tailgating party ever with these Football Party Finger Food recipes!
The Big Game is coming up and I cannot wait!
Oh, not because I'm a huge football fan. I enjoy watching the game, and it's fun to have an excuse to yell nonsensical randomness at the television.
But really, I'm most excited about The Big Game because it means Football Party Finger Food!
Table of contents
Best Game Day Recipes
What do you like to serve when you're feeding a crowd?
I have to admit: I love classic tailgating food. Give me a table full of salty pretzels, messy wings, indulgent dips, and of course, some decadent desserts and drinks, too.
Here is a recipe collection of tasty finger food recipes including some of my fave from fellow food bloggers. Any of these would be perfect for you to serve for the Big Game.
You will love these recipes because
- They are all easy to make, even for the novice home cook!
- All of these football party finger foods are easy to eat with your hands.
- Most of these recipes can be made with 10 ingredients or less, and many are 5 ingredients or less.
- Each of these fast recipes can be whipped up in 30 minutes or less!
Game Day Appetizers
Best Game Day Dips
Game Day Desserts
Game Day Cocktails
Kitchen tools and party decor for the big game
- An electric buffet server helps keep your food warm before guests arrive and throughout the game.
- Crisp white serving platters are great for placing all of the yummy appetizers you'll make.
- This dip bowl set is perfect to hold any of the dip recipes above.
- Appetizer plates are perfect for holding all the small bites for the big game.
- These IPA Beer Glasses are perfect for beer as well as many of the beer/cider/whiskey cocktail recipes listed above!
This post was first published on January 27, 2017 and was updated January 20, 2022 with new recipe links.
Which of these Football Party Finger Food recipes would you like to make to feed your hungry crowd watching the Big Game?