This Smoked Salmon Artichoke Dip is a beautiful and delicious party appetizer!
It's holiday party season! And who doesn't love a good party dip?
If you're throwing or attending a party, you can't go wrong with a tasty party dip. We love making Dairy-Free Creamy Queso Dip, Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip, Dairy-Free Spinach Dip, and Vegan Tzatziki Dip.
This Smoked Salmon Artichoke Dip goes beyond basic. It starts with a classic party dip base, then it's elevated with smoked salmon and artichoke hearts. YUM. So good!
How to serve party dip
I always love serving dip in a hollowed out bread bowl. It's such a classic party appetizer dish!
This Rosemary Olive Oil round bread from La Brea Bakery takes party dip to the next level. I love how the herbacious rosemary in the bread not only compliments, but helps draw out the flavors of the dip.
This bread is so good on its own, you guys. And I love how you can easily find it at your local Safeway or Albertsons store now.
What you need to make smoked salmon artichoke dip
The ingredients in this dip are similar to most dip ingredients. You'll need:
- the two stars of this recipe: smoked salmon and artichoke hearts
- cream cheese (regular or dairy-free), mayonnaise, and sour cream (regular or dairy-free) to create the base of the dip
- dijon mustard, for a little tang
- lemon juice, which adds a nice bright acidity to it
- herbs such as dill and chives, although you could also use green onions, basil, and parsley
- and salt and pepper for seasoning.
What to serve with this dip
This dip is fantastic to enjoy with:
- cut veggies
- sliced baguette
- potato chips
Smoked Salmon Artichoke Dip
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp chopped chive
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper
- optional: chopped chives, dill, and/or parsley
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese until softened and fluffy.
- Mix in the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, dill, and chives.
- Add the salmon and artichoke hearts and mix until well combined.
Nutrition information is a general estimate. Actual nutrition details may vary depending on the exact foods & brands you use to make this recipe. It does not take into account any substitutions, toppings, or optional ingredients.
This post is sponsored by La Brea Bakery. All opinions, recipes, and photos are my own.