Urban Bliss Life and owner Marlynn Jayme Schotland have been featured in hundreds of media outlets.
Recently, she was featured with her family on the TV show Family Dinner with Andrew Zimmern, on the Magnolia Network. You can stream the episode - The Jayme-Schotland Family, Season 3, Episode 16 - on the Magnolia app, on HBO Max, or Disney+.
Here's a preview of the TV show shared on Magnolia Network's Instagram:
Additionally, our recipes have been featured on The Drew Barrymore Show several times, as well as in Oprah magazine, Bravo TV, Shape magazine, Redbook magazine, and many more national outlets, as well as local and regional news media. Below is a sampling of television, radio, magazine, and online features.
To book Marlynn on your show, schedule an interview with her, or to request a feature and reprint of any of our recipes, please send us an e-mail.
- Marlynn shared three no-bake Valentine's Day snacks on KATU Channel 2 (ABC) Afternoon Live.
- Marlynn did a live cooking segment making her Pork & Peanut Dragon Noodles live on KATU Channel 2 (ABC) AfternoonLive.
- As a wine expert and travel pro, Marlynn was interviewed for this Oregon Wine Press article about Alaska Airlines' Wine Flies Free program.
- Marlynn was featured on the GoSolo entrepreneur site in this Food + Wine + Travel article.
- Marlynn shared travel safety tips as a solo female traveler in this CNN travel article.
- My Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms were featured in Parade Magazine's Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
- Parade magazine features my Pear Tartlets recipe.
- The Drew Barrymore Show: Cooking segment featuring my Mini Pecan Pies recipe.
- HuffPost shares how Marlynn's lunch routine has changed during the pandemic.
- Oregon Wine Press: Turning the Tables Interview with Marlynn Jayme Schotland
- The Drew BarrymoreShow: Cooking segment featuring my Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread recipe
- Featured Chef at Home, Oregon Home Magazine, Winter 2021/2022 print issue & online, featuring my Instant Pot Cranberry Meatballs recipe and my Mushroom Empanadas recipes from my Super Easy Teen Baking Cookbook.
- The Drew Barrymore Show: Cooking segment featuring my Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Wings recipe
- Parade magazine features my Cranberry Peppermint Holiday Bark
- The Drew Barrymore Show: Cooking segment featuring my Mushroom Marsala recipe
- Oprah magazine: Best Fall Desserts (Pear Tartlet recipe)
- Oprah magazine: Best Fall Desserts (Mini Apple Pie recipe)
- Buzzfeed: Air fryer recipes
- Tasty: Air Fryer recipes
- Parade Magazine features my Cheesy Mini Frittatas recipe
- Shape magazine: Marionberry Cider Cocktail recipe
- Bravo TV: Rosé Jello Shots recipe
- Redbook magazine: Healthy Vitamix recipes
- CNET: Instant Pot recipes
- KROGER: Seafood Chowder
- Good Housekeeping magazine: Road Trip Games
- Well + Good: Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners
- Pure Wow: 30-Minute Quinoa Recipes
- BuzzFeed Food: Dinner Party recipes
- Shutterfly: Dog Party Ideas
- Travel Writers Radio: Greek Cuisine
- Travel Writers Radio: Thanksgiving Vs. Christmas Food & Drink Traditions
- A Little Lunch Love (Martha Stewart: Everyday Food Blog)
- Top Food Bloggers to Follow in Portland 2021
- Top Food Blogs of 2020
- Top 10 Portland Mom Blogs and Websites to Follow 2020
- Best Parenting Bloggers of Tomorrow: Portland, Oregon
- PDX Parent: Moms Who Blog
- Top Oregon Blogs & Websites to Follow 2020
- Featured in Red Tricycle's It's Raining Power Moms in Portland
- Owner Marlynn Schotland is featured in the Oregon Business Magazine article on the Mommy Economy
- Marlynn Jayme Schotland: Chosen as Saint Cupcake's Top Mom 2012
- Q & A with Marlynn Schotland on Thirsty Girl
- Marlynn Jayme Schotland featured on BIG Small Brands
- Marlynn Jayme Schotland is featured on SusanFinch.com
- Urban Bliss Life is named one of the 2011 Best Blogs by Women by The Work At Home Mom
- Marlynn's Tips for Successful Blogging on Mom It Forward
- Mom Biz Coach WoMEN Teleseminar Series features Marlynn Schotland
- Marlynn Schotland is the first feature in Oval Eye's 22-State Interview Tour of Women Entrepreneurs
- Mom Biz Owners Link Up for Success. Owner Marlynn Jayme Schotland is featured on Entrepreneur.com
- The Home Office Organizer Podcast
- Featured on the Turn It Up Mom blog
- Featured in Skimbaco Lifestyle
- Owner Marlynn Jayme Schotland is featured in In|Ur Magazine
- Owner Marlynn Jayme Schotland is featured in Capitalist Chicks Radio and Online
- Featured on NBC affiliate KGW NewsChannel 8 in Portland, Oregon
- Mamapreneurs Balance Business and Babies, The Oregonian
- Featured in The Tigard-Tualatin TImes
- Featured in MOM Magazine