Looking for a tasty, healthy veggie dip? This Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip is perfect for parties or anytime snacking!
Every party needs a good party dip. Am I right?
Whether it's a dip for dunking veggies, crackers, or a dessert dip, it'a always good to have at least ONE solid crowd-pleasing dip recipe.
This Greek Yogurt veggie dip can be that recipe. It's packed with veggies, creamy, and so versatile.
I love this dip for parties, for when you've got a bunch of your kids' friends coming over after school, or just to keep on hand for veggie snacking.
Ingredients for veggie dip
For this recipe, you just need a few ingredients:
- Neufchatel cheese (cream cheese)
- your favorite Greek yogurt (this is my fave dairy-free Greek-style yogurt).
It comes together so quickly and easily, in just a few minutes!
Make-Ahead Veggie Dip
This is an awesome party dip because you can make it ahead of time.
Keep this Greek yogurt veggie dip refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can make this recipe a day or even two days before the day of a party for a fast, easy, delicious and nutritious party dip.
Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Tillamook Farmstyle Greek Yogurt Plain and Simple use either 0% or 2% fat
- 8 ounces of Neufchatel cheese softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup finely grated carrots
- 3 Tablespoons finely diced celery
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, Neufchatel cheese, carrots, celery, chives, lemon zest plus juice, and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition information is a general estimate. Actual nutrition details may vary depending on the exact foods & brands you use to make this recipe. It does not take into account any substitutions, toppings, or optional ingredients.
More party appetizer recipes
- Easy Dairy-Free Spinach Dip
- 15-minute Restaurant-Style Salsa
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
- Antipasto Skewers (easy party appetizer)
This post may contain affiliate links.