The Iced Tea and Beer Summer Shandy Cocktail is a refreshing drink that combines your favorite beer with iced tea and lemon juice. The perfect spring or summer sipper!
Cocktails can get as fancy and complicated as you want, or be as simple as you like. Personally, I tend to lean toward the simple side when mixing up cocktails. That was the inspiration for this refreshing iced tea and beer summer shandy.
🌟 Why this cocktail is perfect for summer
- Just 3, easy-to-find ingredients: All you need for this cocktail is iced tea, beer, and lemon.
- Fast: This drink takes just minutes to prepare!
- Low-calorie: Each serving is just over 100 calories.
🛒 Ingredient notes
Iced tea - I use The Owl's Brew for this recipe. It's the first reported tea crafted specifically for cocktails.
Beer - I like to use an IPA for this cocktail to add some hoppy flavor.
✅ Step-by-step instructions
- Pour iced tea and beer into a tall beer glass.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice into the glass.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
Some say the names are interchangeable. Traditionally, a shandy is made with beer and lemonade while a radler can be made with beer and various fruit juices.
Absolutely! A lager will provide a lighter beer flavor to this cocktail. I prefer a more hoppy taste so I opted for an IPA.
🍽 What to serve with this cocktail
More delicious cocktail recipes
Love this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating in the recipe card below and a review in the comments further down. Thanks!
- 6 ounces parts iced tea
- 3 ounces part beer
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon
- Garnish with lemon wedge
- Pour iced tea and beer into a tall beer glass. Squeeze fresh lemon juice into the glass. Garnish with lemon wedge.
Nutrition information is a general estimate. Actual nutrition details may vary depending on the exact foods & brands you use to make this recipe. It does not take into account any substitutions, toppings, or optional ingredients.