These Red, White, and Blue Desserts are a fun and festive way to celebrate the 4th of July!
Whether you're throwing a big backyard BBQ bash or a quiet celebration, it's fun to get festive with 4th of July food!
- 🇺🇸 4th of July food
- 🍰 Red, white, and blue desserts
- 4th of July Dessert Board
- Red, White, and Blue Ice Cream Cake
- 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats
- Fourth of July Rice Krispie Treats
- Patriotic Kool Aid Cheesecake
- Red White and Blue Jello Flag: Fourth of July Dessert
- Red, White, and Blue Pudding Shots Recipe
- Patriotic Berry Trifle
- Red, White And Blue Popsicle
- Red White and Blue Strawberry Icebox Cake
- 4th of July Oreos
- Sweet Cornbread Triple Berry Shortcakes
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Keto Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Stars and Stripes Sugar Cookie Bars
- Red, White and Blue Mini Cheesecakes
- Patriotic Pretzels
- Gluten-Free 4th of July Dessert (Angel Food Cake Roll)
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Kabobs
- Red, White, and Blue No Churn Ice Cream
- ❓ Dessert FAQs
- 🎇 More 4th of July recipes
🇺🇸 4th of July food
And for dessert? Celebrate with these red, white, and blue desserts. From bright and beautiful cakes and cookies, to easy frozen treats, you're sure to find at least one - if not several! - yummy desserts to make this holiday.
🍰 Red, white, and blue desserts
❓ Dessert FAQs
-Blue M & Ms
-Red hot candies
🎇 More 4th of July recipes
Firing up the BBQ this Fourth of July weekend? Here are some yummy savory recipes to enjoy!
This post was originally published on June 27, 2014. It was updated with new recipes, helpful holiday tips, and new content on June 24, 2022.