Air Fryer Ravioli is a fast and delicious appetizer or snack. So easy to make when the hunger strikes!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my policy page for details.
Before we got our amazing air fryers and our Ninja Foodi Deluxe XL multi-cooker, I used to feel guilty about making fried ravioli. Because, well: FRIED. So much oil and grease, but oh dang that crispy crunchy coating and yummy comforting ravioli filling was too good to pass up!
And while fried ravioli/toasted ravioli will never be considered health food by any means, I DO feel better about making it in the air fryer.
What you need to make this recipe
Here's what you need to make this toasted ravioli in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi
- If using the Ninja Foodi, you'll need the Deluxe Reversible Racks, which come with most Deluxe XL models. But you can also buy them online.
Exact ingredient measurements are listed in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Making air fryer ravioli
Making this delicious dish is super easy.
- Bread the ravioli. You'll need three shallow bowls. In the first bowl, add the flour. In the second bowl, add the eggs and lightly beat them. In the third bowl, add the panko or Italian breadcrumbs. Take each ravioli and dredge them first in the flour, then in the egg, and finally, coat each ravioli well with the panko or Italian breadcrumbs.
- Place coated ravioli on racks. I make this dish in my Ninja Foodi Deluxe XL, and use the Deluxe Reversible Rack, which has two racks. Spray each rack with cooking spray. Divide the coated ravioli between the two racks. Lightly spray the tops of the ravioli with cooking spray. Close the Crisping Lid.
- Air Fry. Air fry at 380°F for 4 minutes. Open the lid and flip the ravioli to the other side. Close the lid and air fry for another 3 to 4 minutes.
What to serve with these ravioli
Main dishes to go with this recipe
Serving this as a side dish for dinner? Here are some great recipes to serve as the main course.
- Tri-Pepper Turkey Pasta
- Hearty Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
- Easy One-Pot Lasagna Soup
- Sausage Tortellini Soup
More Air Fryer & Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Air Fryer Lobster Tail
- Air Fryer Paprika Chicken
- Easy Air Fryer Donuts
- Air Fryer Crispy Bacon
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Popcorn Chicken: Make Once, Eat Twice Recipe
Air Fryer Ravioli
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 20 frozen ravioli beef-filled or cheese-filled
- 1 cup marinara sauce or pizza sauce
- Preheat your air fryer or Ninja Foodi at 380°F for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, set out the trays or Ninja Foodi racks and spray with cooking spray.
- Set out three shallow bowls. In one bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, dried oregano, and dried basil. In the second bowl, lightly beat the two eggs. In the third bowl, add the flour.
- Working with one ravioli at a time, dip and coat each ravioli into the flour. Shake off excess flour. Then coat with the eggs, and finally coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Once coated, place onto one of the racks.
- When you've finished coating each of the ravioli, place the rack/tray/basket into your air fryer/Ninja Foodi. Set the temperature to 380°F for 4 minutes, and start. Then flip the ravioli and air fry/air crisp for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with a side of marinara sauce or pizza sauce.