These free printable Halloween bingo cards are perfect for class parties and any other Halloween parties!
What? Halloween is in less than one week? How did that happen so fast?!
If you're still looking for a fun, inexpensive (read: free!) Halloween party game, Halloween Bingo is great for all ages. I designed this FREE Halloween Bingo Printable a few years ago and updated it this year just for YOU!
Halloween Bingo is an easy, fun game for your child's classroom Halloween party or your home Halloween Party.
Click here for your FREE Printable Halloween Bingo Cards
Each FREE Halloween Bingo Card Printable Set includes:
* Six different 5.5" x 7" Halloween Bingo card designs (two cards printed per page)
* One page of 15 individual Halloween Bingo icon cards (use these to call out letters + icons during the game)
- Click to download the full Halloween Bingo Card Printable PDF set onto your desktop.
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free online.
- Print onto thick cardstock. I prefer to use matte white cardstock instead of glossy, but it's up to you. Just be sure it's a thick cardstock and not thin copy paper, since the inks may seep through thin paper.
- Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut the Bingo Cards into 5.5" wide x 7" tall cards. Then cut the smaller Bingo icon cards into approximately 2" square pieces.
- Optional: use a laminator to laminate each Bingo card and each icon card.
If you end up downloading these Free Halloween Bingo Card Printables, please leave a comment and let me know! Where will you use these? Did you use it at your home Halloween party or your child's school Halloween party? Or maybe you're a teacher and you used it in your own classroom. I'd love to hear from all of you!
Marlynn Jayme Schotland says
Glad you like them, Mandy! Have a great class party!
These are so cute! I am the room mom for my son's class this year, and was looking for cute bingo cards. Thanks!
Rhonda Brinkley says
love the bingo cards using them at fall festival at church please share other ideas as I am a substitute teacher and volunteer at my grandchildren's school