If you're looking for a sweet way to start the day, these Biscoff Overnight Oats are a delicious make-ahead breakfast treat!
Hey there, breakfast enthusiasts!
If you're tired of the same old morning routine and are craving something easy, convenient, and downright delicious, you're in for a treat. Today, we're diving into the world of Biscoff Overnight Oats – a magical breakfast recipe that will have your taste buds dancing with joy from the first spoonful to the last.
🌟 Why this recipe works
We're big fans of overnight oats in our house. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats recipe is on repeat. But when we want something even more decadent yet still good for you, this easy Biscoff Overnight Oats recipe ticks all the boxes!
These healthy Biscoff overnight oats are:
- Easy to prepare - Throw together a few simple ingredients the night before, and voila! Breakfast is practically ready when you wake up.
- Grab-and-Go - No more morning hustle – just grab your mason jar of Biscoff Overnight Oats and go. Whether you're rushing to work, dropping off the kids, or heading out for a weekend adventure, these overnight oats are the ultimate on-the-go breakfast.
- Irresistible Biscoff flavor - Biscoff cookies and Biscoff cookie butter spread bring a unique, caramelized flavor to your breakfast oats, elevating them from ordinary to extraordinary. Say goodbye to bland breakfasts; no need to sacrifice flavor for convenience when you can enjoy both!
- Versatility- This overnight oats recipe is easy to customize with your favorite toppings – sliced bananas, a sprinkle of granola, or a dollop of Greek yogurt. The possibilities are endless, ensuring you never get bored with your breakfast routine.
- Great for meal prep - Whip up a double batch of this recipe on meal prep day and have a healthy breakfast ready for you in the mornings.
- A better-for-you indulgence - oats are loaded with fiber and healthy fats, keeping you full and fueled until your next meal.
- Perfect for the whole family - Kids love the sweet Biscoff flavor, and it's such an easy recipe that kids can even make this themselves. It's a great way to make mornings a little more special for the whole family.
🛒 Ingredient notes
The best overnight oats recipes have fewer than 10 ingredients. These are simple ingredients that you can find easily in any local grocery store.
- Almond milk - To keep this dairy-free, we use our favorite non-dairy milk - almond milk.
- Oats - For the best type of oats, use old-fashioned oats (also labeled as "rolled oats" or "old fashioned rolled oats"). Do not use instant oats, steel cut oats, or quick oats, as they will become too mushy in this recipe.
- Honey - To add a little sweetness. Use your favorite type of honey or vegan honey.
- Lotus Biscoff spread - You can use any cookie butter spread, but Biscoff cookie spread is the one we see most in our local grocery stores and Target stores, so that's what we use for this recipe.
- Vanilla - Use pure vanilla extract for the best results.
- Cinnamon - A little bit of ground cinnamon adds a warm spice flavor to every bite.
- Flaxseed - Ground flaxseeds contain many health benefits, and adds plant-based protein, fiber, and healthy fats to overnight oats.
Substitutions and optional additional toppings:
- Substitute chia seeds for flax seeds.
- Substitute maple syrup, agave nectar, brown sugar, or vegan honey for honey.
- You can use any milk you prefer, including oat milk, soy milk, coconut milk, or regular dairy milk.
- Some tasty toppings include fresh fruits, chocolate chips, caramel drizzle or chocolate drizzle, and crumbled Biscoff cookies.
- Feel free to add vanilla protein powder or chocolate protein powder for additional grams of protein.
✅ Step-by-step instructions
The full list of ingredients, along with more detailed instructions, can be found in the printable full recipe card at the bottom of this post. Here are some step-by-step photos to show you how to make this easy overnight oats recipe!
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Stir together the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the ingredients into two 12-ounce mason jars. Refrigerate overnight for up to 5 days.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
According to the Lotus Biscoff website, "Made with non-GMO ingredients, Lotus Biscoff cookies are vegan friendly and contain no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives."
Absolutely! The crunchy version adds an extra layer of texture to your oats. Feel free to experiment and find your favorite.
Store individual servings of overnight oats in an airtight container, such as a mason jar, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
🍽 Serving ideas
These Biscoff overnight oats are perfect to enjoy as grab-and-go breakfasts for busy mornings. Simply pop them out of the refrigerator the next morning and enjoy!
Other ways to serve them:
- Spread the mixture into a small oven-safe baking dish or baking pan and bake at 325°F for about 10-12 minutes. Then slice into squares for breakfast oat bars.
- Serve in small 4-ounce jars with mini spoons as part of a breakfast charcuterie board or beautiful brunch board.
🍳 Kitchen tools and equipment
Ready to make this recipe? Here are the kitchen tools and equipment you'll need:
- Bowl - Use a large mixing bowl.
- Spatula - You can combine the ingredients together with a silicone spatula or wooden spoon.
- Mason jars - Store overnight oats in 12-ounce mason jars in the refrigerator overnight.
More breakfast recipes
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to leave a 5-Star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating in the recipe card, and if you really loved it, please leave a comment further down on the page. Thank you!
Biscoff Overnight Oats
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients (almond milk through cinnamon).
- Divide the oats mixture between two mason jars. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit and/or crumbled Lotus Biscoff cookies.
- Use your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk.
- Substitute maple syrup or agave nectar for the honey.
- Substitute chia seeds for ground flaxseed.
Nutrition information is a general estimate. Actual nutrition details may vary depending on the exact foods & brands you use to make this recipe. It does not take into account any substitutions, toppings, or optional ingredients.