Valentine's Day Oreo Pops are easy to make and delicious to eat! They make great Valentine's Day gifts, too!
I love making cute and fun desserts for Valentine's Day. These chocolate covered madeleine cakes are some of my faves!
These days, I definitely appreciate cute and fun Valentine's Day treats that are also SUPER easy to make. And, desserts that don't require a lot of ingredients.
Valentine's Day Oreo Pops
These Valentine's Day Oreo Pops are easy, fun, and oh so yummy! Kids and adults alike will love them.
If you have cellophane food bags, you can cover the tops then tie the opening together with string. Then you've got an adorable and delicious Valentine's Day gift!
What You Need to Make These Valentine's Day Chocolate Covered Oreo Pops
You can make these delicious Valentine's Day treats with just three ingredients!
- Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies – Double Stuffed are the best for these desserts. Regular Oreos tend to be thin with not enough creme to hold the lollipop sticks in.
- White chocolate – I use three Ghiradelli white chocolate baking bars for this recipe. You can also use 12 ounces of white chocolate candy melts or white chocolate chips.
- Valentine's Day candy sprinkles – I use a combo of small round pink, red, and white sprinkles, and red, pink, and gold candy hearts.
You'll also need some lollipop sticks. You can find these in the baking aisle of your grocery store, online, or at your local craft store.
How to Make Valentine's Day Oreo Pops
This three-ingredient dessert recipe is a cinch to make!
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Place a lollipop stick in the center of the creme filling of each Oreo.
- Dip each Oreo into the white chocolate.
- Then, decorate with candy sprinkles.
- Allow chocolate covered Oreos to dry on a sheet of wax paper.
This is a great recipe to make with your kids! If you've got little ones, have extra Oreo cookies on hand in case a few of them break while your kids try to dip them into the white chocolate. Let them know it's ok if they break a cookie -- it happens to adults too!
Kids also love adding the sprinkles to the top. Let them get creative!
- Seared Scallops and Pasta with Creamy Lemon Garlic Sauce (Dairy Free)
- Pinot Noir Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- White Chocolate Dipped Valentine Madeleine Cookies
- Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb with Blackberry Balsamic Sauce
Valentine's Day OREO Pops Recipe
Valentine' Day OREO Pops
- Break white chocolate up into small pieces and melt in a microwave at 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring in-between melting times.
- While the chocolate is melting, gently remove/twist off one cookie side from each Oreo. Place a lollipop stick in the middle of the OREO creme, then place the cookie back.
- Gently dip each OREO into the melted white chocolate, coating both sides.
- Sprinkle with sugar decorations, and let dry on a sheet of wax paper.