Looking for an adorable sweet treat to make this Valentine's day? These Valentine's Day Oreo Pops are easy to make and delicious to eat. Plus, they make great gifts!
I love making cute and fun desserts for Valentine's Day. These chocolate covered madeleine cakes are some of my faves!
These days, I definitely appreciate cute and fun Valentine's Day treats that are also SUPER easy to make. And, desserts that don't require a lot of ingredients.
What makes these Valentine's Day Oreo Pops so special?
These Valentine's Day Oreo Pops are easy, fun, and oh so yummy! Kids and adults alike will love them.
If you have cellophane food bags, you can cover the tops then tie the opening together with string. Then you've got an adorable and delicious Valentine's Day gift!
Tools and Equipment
You can make these delicious Valentine's Day treats with just three ingredients!
- Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies – Double Stuffed are the best for these desserts. Regular Oreos tend to be thin with not enough creme to hold the lollipop sticks in.
- White chocolate – I use three Ghiradelli white chocolate baking bars for this recipe. You can also use 12 ounces of white chocolate candy melts or white chocolate chips.
- Valentine's Day candy sprinkles – I use a combo of small round pink, red, and white sprinkles, and red, pink, and gold candy hearts.
How to Make Valentine's Day Oreo Pops
This three-ingredient dessert recipe is a cinch to make!
- Start by melt the white chocolate in a bowl in the microwave.
- Place a lollipop stick in the center of the creme filling of each Oreo.
- Dip each Oreo into the melted white chocolate.
- Then, decorate with candy sprinkles.
- Allow chocolate covered Oreos to dry on a sheet of wax paper.
This is a great recipe to make with your kids! If you've got little ones, have extra Oreo cookies on hand in case a few of them break while your kids try to dip them into the white chocolate. Let them know it's ok if they break a cookie -- it happens to adults too! Kids also love adding the sprinkles to the top. Let them get creative!
More Valentine's Day Recipe Ideas
- Air Fryer Lobster Tail
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Pinot Noir Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Salted Caramel Sauce
Valentine's Day OREO Pops Recipe
Valentine' Day OREO Pops
- Break white chocolate up into small pieces and melt in a microwave at 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring in-between melting times.
- While the chocolate is melting, gently remove/twist off one cookie side from each Oreo. Place a lollipop stick in the middle of the OREO creme, then place the cookie back.
- Gently dip each OREO into the melted white chocolate, coating both sides.
- Sprinkle with sugar decorations, and let dry on a sheet of wax paper.
Nutrition information is a general estimate. Actual nutrition details may vary depending on the exact foods & brands you use to make this recipe. It does not take into account any substitutions, toppings, or optional ingredients.