Smoothies are a refreshing, healthy way to start the day. This Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie recipe is easy to make and it's a nutritious and delicious breakfast!
If you're looking for a healthy breakfast, one of the fastest and easiest options is to make a smoothie.
When it comes to healthy and delicious smoothies, the combination of fresh pineapple and blueberries is an absolute winner. Bursting with flavors, these vibrant fruits create a delightful harmony that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling refreshed.
We'll show you how to create the perfect blueberry pineapple smoothie. It's packed with simple ingredients, a creamy texture, and an abundance of health benefits.
Get ready to blend up a glass of goodness!
🌟 Why you'll love this smoothie recipe
Blueberry pineapple smoothies are a great option for anyone seeking a healthy and flavorful beverage. With the use of fresh fruit, simple ingredients, and a high-speed blender, you can create a delicious, creamy smoothie.
- Fast - You can whip up this delicious smoothie in less than 10 minutes!
- Simple - This smoothie recipe calls for simple ingredients you can easily find in any grocery store.
- Easy - Making smoothies is super easy. This is a great new recipe that anyone can make!
- Healthy - With all-natural ingredients and antioxidant-rich fresh fruit, this is a healthy smoothie recipe you can feel good about.
🛒 Ingredient notes
You only need 5 ingredients to make this blueberry pineapple smoothie recipe.
- Pineapple - Fresh pineapple provides a tropical twist with its tangy sweetness. But you can also use canned pineapple or frozen pineapple.
- Blueberries - Fresh blueberries add a burst of antioxidant-rich goodness
- Almond milk - I prefer to use unsweetened almond milk, but you can use any regular or non-dairy milk of choice. Coconut milk, soy milk, and oat milk would all work great in this recipe!
- Yogurt - I use dairy-free yogurt, but you can use plain Greek yogurt, vanilla Greek yogurt, or your favorite plant-based yogurt.
- Chia seeds - These add a satisfying crunch as well as multiple health benefits. Chia seeds contain loads of antioxidants, as well as minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids.
✅ Step-by-step instructions
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Absolutely! Frozen fruit works well in smoothies. You may need to add more liquid to help the frozen fruit blend smoothly.
Smoothies are best enjoyed right away, soon after they are made. But you can store smoothies in mason jars or other airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 or 4 days.
🍽 Serving ideas
There are many different ways to enjoy this pineapple blueberry smoothie recipe. For a tangier twist, add a squeeze of fresh lime juice or orange juice. Or toss in a handful of leafy greens like spinach for an added nutrient boost. You can also try using frozen blueberries or frozen banana to create a frostier texture.
In terms of presentation, serve your smoothie in a chilled glass, garnished with a pineapple slice or a sprig of fresh mint for an extra touch of elegance.
🍳 Kitchen tools and equipment
More smoothie recipes
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to leave a 5-Star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating in the recipe card, and if you really loved it, please leave a comment further down on the page. Thank you!
Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender, cover, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Nutrition information is a general estimate. Actual nutrition details may vary depending on the exact foods & brands you use to make this recipe. It does not take into account any substitutions, toppings, or optional ingredients.