If you're looking for a healthy, quick, easy, delicious dessert, try these Air Fryer Peaches. Bursting with bright summery flavors and made in mere minutes without heating up your house, they're practically the perfect summer dessert!
Once you start using your air fryer for fruit desserts, you'll understand why we love air fryer fruit recipes so much!
And come fall when it's prime apple season, these Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies are sooooo delicious. And your house fills with the amazing scents of fall spices while they cook up in the air fryer!
Now when summer rolls around and it's peach season, skip the grilled peaches and instead make this delicious Air Fryer Peach recipe.
🌟 Why this recipe works
Delicious air fryer peaches are a delightful treat that offer a tantalizing twist on traditional dessert options.
- Easy dessert - The magic of this air fryer fruit recipe lies in its ability to effortlessly transform simple sweet peaches into a caramelized masterpiece with minimal effort. As the air fryer works its culinary magic, the natural sugars of the peaches intensify, creating a luscious, golden-brown exterior that encases tender and juicy flesh.
- Less oil and hands-on cooking - Unlike traditional frying or pan-cooking methods, this recipe significantly reduces the need for excess oil while still delivering a satisfyingly stunning dessert without the hassle. With just a handful of ingredients and a short cooking time, air fryer peaches provide an instant gratification that is as visually appealing as it is scrumptious.
- Versatile dish - The versatility of this dish is worth noting as well, as it effortlessly adapts to various dietary preferences—whether you're seeking a vegan delight or a low-sugar option. Overall, air fryer peaches stand as a testament to culinary ingenuity, offering a guilt-free, mouthwatering experience that embodies the essence of summer in every blissful bite.
Whether enjoyed on its own, paired with a scoop of velvety vanilla ice cream, or topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon, air fryer peaches offer a mouthwatering symphony of flavors and textures that is sure to satisfy cravings and leave a lasting impression.
🛒 Ingredient notes
- Peaches - Fresh peaches are best for this recipe, and you can use either white peaches or yellow peaches. For best results, make sure whichever kind of peaches you choose, you use ripe peaches. If the fruit is not quite ripe, they may take a few minutes longer of cooktime in the air fryer.
- Oats - You can use quick cooking oats or old fashioned oats, also called rolled oats.
- Cinnamon - Ground cinnamon adds a lovely spice to this dessert.
- Brown sugar - Just a little bit of brown sugar adds some rich sweetness to the peaches as it caramelizes slightly in the air fryer. You can substitute coconut sugar if you prefer.
- Vanilla - Use pure vanilla extract for the best flavor. Vanilla adds that warm bakery aroma and flavor.
- Melted butter - Use unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled. You can substitute vegan butter if you want to keep this as a vegan dessert.
✅ Step-by-step instructions
The full list of ingredients and detailed instructions with full recipe are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post. Here's a visual step-by-step guide with photos of the process to make these delectable peaches in the air fryer.
- Place peach halves skin side up in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 350°F for 5 minutes.
3. While the peaches are air frying on the first side, whisk together the ingredients for the topping.
4. When the 5 minutes are up, open the air fryer and use tongs or a large spoon to flip the peaches over so they are skin side down. Scoop a heaping tablespoonful of the oat topping into the centers of each peach half.
5. Air fry peaches at 350°F for another 3 to 5 minutes, just until the oat topping has turned a glorious golden brown and the peaches are cooked through and slightly softened.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
- Remember that every air fryer is different. Depending on your air fryer brand, size, and style, you may need to air fry the peaches for less cooking time or more cooking time. Watch the peaches carefully to ensure you don't overcook them.
Yes! Try this recipe with nectarines or apricots.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer at 325°F for 1 to 3 minutes, just until heated through.
🍽 Serving ideas
Enjoy these juicy peaches on their own, or with a scoop of your favorite ice cream. They are especially tasty with vanilla ice cream.
Air-fried peaches are great to enjoy as the delicious finale to a summery meal. If you've got an abundance of peaches, try making Peach Bourbon Chicken, a Summer Slaw with Corn, Peaches, and Tomatoes, and this Peach Tomato Salad.
Want more peach desserts? Try this tasty Peach Mango Pie recipe!
These are also delicious as a sweet snack anytime in the day!
🍷 🥂 Wine pairings
When enjoying a sweet dessert like this air fryer peaches recipe, you'll want to pair it with a wine of equal or greater sweetness.
Here are two wine pairing options:
- Moscato d'Asti - Moscato d'Asti is a semi-sweet sparkling white wine with vibrant fruitiness and floral aromas. Its natural sweetness and effervescence make it an excellent choice to complement the sweetness of air-fried peaches. The wine's fruity notes of ripe peach, apricot, and citrus will enhance the flavors of the dish. The slight fizziness can provide a refreshing contrast to the richness of the peaches. This pairing works particularly well if you're serving the peaches as a dessert with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Late Harvest Riesling - Late Harvest Riesling is a luscious, sweet white wine with intense aromas of ripe fruits, often including peach, apricot, and honey. The wine's natural sweetness can mirror the caramelized notes from air-fried peaches, creating a harmonious combination. The acidity in Riesling helps balance the richness of the dish and provides a pleasant contrast. This pairing is ideal if you're adding a drizzle of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon, or a touch of balsamic reduction to your air fryer peaches.
🍳 Kitchen tools and equipment
Ready to make this recipe? Here are the kitchen tools and equipment you'll need:
- Air fryer - You can make this air fryer dessert recipe in most air fryers. I use either my Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer or my Ninja Foodi Deluxe XL multicooker in Air Crisp mode.
- Mixing bowl and whisk - you'll need a small bowl or medium bowl and a whisk to mix together the oat topping.
More air fryer dessert recipes
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to leave a 5-Star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating in the recipe card, and if you really loved it, please leave a comment further down on the page. Thank you!
Air Fryer Peaches
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F for about 2 minutes.
- Place the halved and pitted peaches skin side up in the air fryer basket. Air fry at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the topping by whisking together the remaining ingredients (oats, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla) in a medium bowl.
- When the 5 minutes are up, flip the peach halves over so they are skin side down. Scoop about one tablespoon full of the topping mixture into the center of each peach half. Air fry at 350°F for 3 to 5 more minutes, just until the oats are a nice golden brown.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and/or a drizzle of honey, if desired.
Nutrition information is a general estimate. Actual nutrition details may vary depending on the exact foods & brands you use to make this recipe. It does not take into account any substitutions, toppings, or optional ingredients.